THE TRANSPORTER: REFUELED
DIRECTOR : Camille Delamarre
PRODUCTION : Europacorp
NUMBER OF SHOTS : 12
THE TRANSPORTER - REFUELED
Number of VFX shots: 12
VFX Supervisor : Geoffrey Niquet
VFX Producer : Marguerite Moreau de Lizoreux
BUF worked to make the actress Loan Chabanol look fifteen years younger. She was shot with tracking markers on her face to make rotoscoping easier. The production staff also provided us with pictures taken on set of Loan at different ages with the help of makeup.
- BUF first worked on 2D photograms to set references points for a deeper analysis of the shots
- Her face was modeled based on these pictures taken from the set.
- BUF rotoscopied each shot with the 3D modeled face.
- With this model we could then make a 3D warp to soften her jaw, smooth her cheekbones and, enlarge her eyes a bit.
- BUF also worked on the skin texture. We restored some wrinkles during the composition process.
With another actress standing in for Loan on on these shots. BUF had to extract Loan's younger face from previous shots in order to incorporate them onto the other actress' body.